Ever want to watch some of the videos that you have found online – but can’t because you aren’t able to connect to the internet? It can be pretty frustrating to be in that situation, but is increasingly common considering most online videos nowadays are streamed and don’t give you the option to save the video and watch it later.
Rather than getting stuck in that position, the next time you come across a video that you feel is worth saving – why not capture it using Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac ( www.movavi.com/mac-screen-capture/ ). In just a few clicks you could set it up to record any online video directly from your screen then save it so that you can watch it whenever you desire.
Assuming that prospect interests you, all you need to do to get started and capture any online video is:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac and select ‘Record screen’ in the menu.
- Draw a frame over the online video that you want to record by clicking and then dragging the mouse cursor.
- Check that the ‘speaker’ icon under ‘System Audio’ is highlighted in green, or click it once if it is not.
- Click ‘REC’ to start recording and play the video at the same time.
- Click ‘Stop’ when the recording is done.
- Click ‘Save as’ and pick a format or use one of the built-in presets to automatically optimize your video for a given device or platform.
Within Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac you’ll also find several other options that will let you adjust the frame rate, schedule or set a timer for the recording, capture keyboard and mouse actions, and so on. Also you can manage the entire recording using the system of hotkeys – which may be more convenient than clicking on the buttons on-screen.
When the recording itself is done, you can opt to launch the editor mode in Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac by clicking on the ‘Open in Editor’ button – instead of saving it right away. Doing so will give you access to numerous features that will let you tweak your video by cutting and joining video segments, enhancing the video quality, inserting customizable text, adding animated transitions, including background music, and more.
Even if you have little or no experience using screen recorders in the past, Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac is intuitive enough that you shouldn’t face any issues whatsoever. If you’re able to spend a few minutes trying out its features and putting them through their paces you should become familiar enough that you feel confident using them to your advantage.
Join StackBuddy Newsletter
Get Free Weekly Updates Via Email About Blogging Tips, SEO , Affiliate Marketing, Make Money Online & News from Stackbuddy.