I have prepare some prerequisite and common asked question list for HR Round , I hope you will get something from it and it will help you when you will goes for an Interview .
Point to Prepare and Remember
- One of the first questions asked during interview is “Can you say something about yourself ”?
- Can you describe about your self and what you have achieved till now?
- Why do you want to leave the current company?
- Where do you see yourself after three years?
- What are your positive and negative points?
- How much do you rate yourself in .NET and SQL Server in one out of ten?
- Are you looking for onsite opportunities? (Be careful do not show your desperation of abroad journeys)
- Why have you changed so many jobs? (Prepare a decent answer do not blame companies and individuals for your frequent change).
- Never talk for more than 1 minute straight during interview.
- Have you worked with previous version of SQL Server?
- Would you be interested in a full time Database administrator job?
- Do not mention client names in resume. If asked say that it’s confidential which brings ahead qualities like honesty.
- When you make your resume keep your recent projects at the top.
- Find out what the employer is looking for by asking him questions at the start of interview and best is before going to interview. Example if a company has projects on server products employer will be looking for BizTalk, CS CMS experts.
- Can you give brief about your family background?
- As you are fresher do you think you can really do this job?
- Have you heard about our company ? Say five points about our company? Just read at least once what company you are going for?
- Can you describe your best project you have worked with?
- Do you work on Saturday and Sunday?
- Which is the biggest team size you have worked with?
- Can you describe your current project you have worked with?
- How much time will you need to join our organization? What’s notice period for your current company?
- What certifications have you cleared?
- Do you have pass port size photos, last year mark sheet, previous companies employment letter, last months salary slip, pass port and other necessary documents.
- What is the most important thing that motivates you?
- Why you want to leave the previous organization?
- Which type of job gives you greatest satisfaction?
- What is the type of environment you are looking for?
- Do you have experience in project management?
So prepare with your relevant answer of above mentioned question , i hope it will help you at same level. 😎
Get Free Weekly Updates
Get Weekly Email on latest blogging Tips & news from Stackbuddy.