We all know that google adsense is play an essential role in every blogger success. However, i am also agreed with other bloggers who say that you can still make more money without adsense program. But when it comes to adsense you can not deny that it is a best CPC program ever. So today we are talking about how to create google adsense account after being disabled or banned.
What Is Google Adsense Account ?
Google AdSense is Google’s online advertising program in which advertisers agree to have their ads placed on websites and blogs that contain content that’s relevant to the advertiser’s business. For example, if you had a blog on cars, those who were advertising items related to cars, such as accessories and car parts would want to advertise on your blog.
For some unlucky reasons, your adsense account is being disabled by Google. Although Google strongly emphasizes that they have sophisticated tracking programs, as well as human monitoring, to monitor for the invalid clicks, they often make a mistake and charge some innocent Adsense publishers, and take away their rights of participating this program in the rest of his or her lifetime. I must admit that this is definitely unfair.
Create Google Adsense Account After Being Disable
I had read most of adsense related article and everyone says that you can get your new account just follow the below steps.
- First, choose new computers to start a new blog/ site, and then apply it to Google Adsense.
- Make sure that the IP address is completely different with those you have used to login your Google and Adsense accounts.
- Choose different payee name, address, and other personal stuff.
- Google will approve you if your site is clean and have enough content. Then, use that computer only (or other new computers with new and different IPs) to log in your Adsense account.
- Never login your adsense account with the one you previously used, because that will let Google know this new Adsense account has a correlation with the previous invalid click activity and disable your account.
I agree with others blogger, but my question is how long ??
if google found any co-relation with your disabled account, they will immediately again disable your new account.
Google Adsense Policy :
1) Never click your own ads.
2) Never ask someone to click your ads.
3) Don’t put messages on your site like: “Support this site by clicking on the ads!”
4) Read the AdSense TOS and make sure your sites don’t violate any of the terms.
5) Google adsense program allows only one account publisher. From the Google’ policy, if a publisher is banned, he/she cannot apply for another one. But there is one exception in that is a key point of this article.
How Can I Get Back My Account Back
There are two methods for getting you account back.
Step1: Invalid Activity Appeal
If you receive that email, I am sure you are very frustrated. The first thing to do is to read carefully on why Google charge you and take away your Adsense account. You should also think twice about whether you have committed those issues. Then, prepare all the evidence that in favor of you and invalid activity appeal to Google. Then, pray that Google will give you back the Adsense account, and most importantly, the earning accumulated inside.
Success chances :
However, chances are very low of getting back your adsense account. Fill in the form at their website for making such appeal. As I have mentioned before, the chance to reinstate your Adsense account is pretty low.
How Can I Appeal To Reinstate My Google Adsense Account?
You can find the link in your email , if you still find any difficulty then check Support Article .
Step 2 : Create New Google Adsense Business Account
However, google says that any publisher has only one google adsense account in his/her life, but I read something interesting in their policy. I just wanna share with you.
Google Adsense Account Type :
There’s no difference in the services or payment structure between Individual and Business accounts. Business account payments will be made payable to the Company Name, while Individual accounts are paid out to the payee name of the account holder.
However, The Rapida and Western Union Quick Cash payment options are only available to publishers with individual-type accounts (not available in all locations).
Once your application has been submitted, you can’t change your account type. Should you ever need to select a new account type, you need to close your current account and open a new account with your updated information.
How Can I Check My Google Adsense Account Type :
To check your account type:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click the gear icon and select Settings from the drop-down list.
- In the sidebar, under “Account”, click Account information.
- In the “Account Information” section, you can see your account type.
How Can I Apply For Business Account In Adsense :
Step-1: For applying AdSense account go here.
Step-2: Sign in with your Google account
Step-3: Then you will get an application form where you have to fill up your website address, website language, account type, country, payee name (your full name), street address (original address) etc.
Step 4: Select Account type as Business.
Step-5: Then in the policies bar, you have to check all the three check boxes and then click “submit information.”
Now your account in review mode. Check your email address continuously to get updates that what they did with your applied account for AdSense.
Can I Apply For Business Account Even My Individual Account Got Disable. ?
Answer : YES
Can I Apply With Same Name, Address And Other Personal Stuffs. ?
Answer : YES, But I suggest you choose different payee name, you can use the same address.
Can I Apply With The Same IP Address. ?
Answer : YES
Are We Need To Enter Any Business Information Like Tax Number. ?
Answer : NO, as you all know if you are an Indian publisher then you no need to submit your Tax information to adsense department.
So if your google adsense account was disabled, then no need t worry you have still one chance to earn money online & other best google adsense alternatives.
Let me know if you have any questions via commenting.
Join StackBuddy Newsletter
Get latest updates about blogging, seo, affiliate marketing, make money online & other content right in your inbox.