Install Visual Web Developer 2010 Express Edition by following these simple steps:
1. Browse to www.microsoft.com/express and select Microsoft Visual Studio
2. Select the link for Visual Web Developer 2010 Express and click Install Now
3. On the Microsoft.com web page; click Install Now
4. .Execute the downloaded file, vwd.exe. This will begin the process for the Web Platform Installer.
5. As part of the installation of Visual Web Developer, you will install SQL Server 2008 R2 Express edition, which is identified as a dependency and automatically installed. The entire download is about 770MB.
6.In the next setup screen, you’ll be asked to select the authentication mode for SQL Server 2008 R2 Express Edition. Here we choose to use Windows Authentication for simplicity going forward. Advanced users may choose to use mixed mode to set up their own account management with SQL Server, however, this book will assume the use of Windows Authentication mode.
7. The installer may prompt you to reboot your computer and possibly download more updates depending on your computer configuration. Please follow the onscreen instructions to ensure you have the latest versions.
8. Start VisualWeb Developer to ensure it has installed correctly for you. Its welcome screen should look like below figure.
Let me know if you have find any difficulty for the same .
Get Free Weekly Updates
Get Weekly Email on latest blogging Tips & news from Stackbuddy.